Do you know that you do not have to pay for cable or even subscriptions to watch great movies? You can easily stream free movies on your Android smartphone without stress. All you need is a great app and good Internet. Here are some user-friendly apps that you can use to stream movies on your smartphone whenever you want.
- Hulu: Although most people run away from this app because of the subscription fees, Hulu actually has options for streaming some movies for free. This app allows the users to watch movies and TV shows on their Android smartphones without subscribing for the full package. And Hulu has a wide range of genres waiting just for you. If you decide that you want access to the full package, then you would have to pay monthly subscription fees. But apart from that, Hulu is a great app. If you are looking for some good shows to watch on Hulu, GamesRadar has a recently updated article on that.
- CBS: You can stream an unlimited amount of movies with this app without even verifying your subscription credentials for your cable TV. The app has a lot of popular series like Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, The Good Wife and even great shows like The Late Show with David Letterman and others. You can download this app on your Android and enjoy the movies for free.
- SPB TV: This Android app is not ideal for just one region but has a lot of content from great and stations from around the world. It provides you with a diverse range of genres, some weird while others are just different. On this app, you would not find the newest blockbuster on Hollywood, Showtime or NBC, but if you are willing to try something new, then you can go for it and see where it gets you. Take note that some content on this app is for adults only so you should take care if you have children watching with you.
- CW: If you do not mind going through a lot of ads just for great content, then you can try out this app. It has a lot of popular movies and TV shows like America’s Next Top Model and The Vampire Diaries; you also do not need your subscription credentials for your cable TV.
- Crackle: This is a free app too, and very popular because the app is updated every month and new movies and TV shows are added to it. Although this app also has ads, you would definitely not mind because of the great content that it provides at no price at all. Crackle also allows you to stream some original content and they have gotten guests as popular as Will Ferrell and Barack Obama.
With these apps, you can start streaming movies on your Android smartphones without having to pay a dime. If you are still looking for more, choose one of these free movie streaming apps. After you have downloaded your app, hook your phone up to the Internet and start watching great movies now!